Saturday, May 27, 2006

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 released...what a mouthful

If anyone is interested, Microsoft has opened the beta program of Office 2007 to the public.  That means anyone can download the new versions for free from here.  I would highly recommend it as it’s fantastic!  This was announced earlier this week and I’m kind of slow.

Office 2007 is the new set of Word, Outlook, Excel, etc., applications plus OneNote and a bunch of others.  If you’re remotely interested in these products download them now.  they’re not “production” quality, but I’ve been using the beta one now for months and haven’t had significantly more problems than any other Microsoft product .

Take a look.  The Office suite includes: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, InfoPath and Publisher.  It’s a 440 MB download…so it took me two days   OneNote, which I can’t live without anymore, is 220 MB.  Have fun!

 

 

No comments: