Monday, June 12, 2006

This weeks interesting stuff

I’m a little slow to post stuff this week.  Here are some highlights:

Windows Vista Beta 2 Download Available. – If you want to play with the latest, and now public, version of Windows Vista, check out the links.  If it weren’t for the fact that I’m in the last 30 days of a major project, I’d probably download it myself.  Maybe this summer.

30Boxes offering “Webtop” –

Yahoo Photos – launched this week.  It’s still in beta, like everything else, but it’s supposed to have best features of Flickr and then some.  TechCrunch points to some screen shots.

Zoomr – is yet another social photo sharing site that’s just released their beta 2.  This was was started by a 17 year old, however, who’s incredibly bright.

I’m not going to say anything about Google spreadsheets … what can I say, it ads numbers.  But I will mention Google Browser Sync.  If you use a browser on multiple desktops Browser Sync keeps your extensions, history, cookies, etc., synced on multiple computers.  It does keep Firefox from loading as quickly as it otherwise might do, but it has some nice features if you need this functionality. 

Ed Bott rights a gives some helpful info on Office 2007

 

 

No comments: