Monday, December 03, 2007

Marc Orchant Suffers Massive Coronary

While sitting on my couch reading through my feeds I learned that Marc Orchant suffered a massive heart attach yesterday morning (Sunday) in his home.

At some time between 7:30 and 8:10 AM on Sunday Morning December 2nd, 2007, Marc Orchant, my fellow author on this blog, as well as one of my closest friends sustained a massive heart attack while working in his home office. At this time Marc is in critical condition at Presbyterian Hospital in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Critical Cardiac Care Unit, Bed 3. He is not expected to regain consciousness for the next 24 to 48 hours.

I've never met Marc personally, but have followed his work for some time.  I first "met" him through 1src, a site dedicated to fans of the Sony CLIE PalmOS devices, several years ago. 

Please pray for his recovery!

via blognation USA

1 comment:

Tony_P said...

Yes, I was also sad to hear this news. Amazing how you can feel like you know someone by following him on the web. I have and will pray for him. May God heal him, and show himself real and true to him. Tony

http://biblicalproductivity.org