Monday, October 31, 2005

So you want to get a Tablet PC

James Kendrik and Marc Orchant are two of my favorite bloggers and podcasters.  They helped me a lot in actually chosing my own Lenovo X41 Tablet.  While neither of them owns one, they’ve talked about a lot of characteristics that they look for in a tablet and the gestalt of that was, for me, the X41.  This week the guys rolled out their first podcast under their new brand and are reprinting a guide on how to choose the right tablet.  If you’re interested in what all the buzz is about (or for detractors, why there isn’t a buzz) you’ll want to look over the article.

 


 http://jkontherun.blogs.com/jkontherun/2005/10/so_you_want_to_.html

Marc Orchant, Warner Crocker and I had a discussion on the current OnTheRun with Tablet PCs podcast that touched on how to choose the right type of Tablet PC for you. The expanding number and types of Tablet PCs available today makes the task of finding the right one even more daunting than ever. I published this article months ago and the discussion today has me thinking it would be a good idea to post it again for those new prospective Tablet PC customers to give it a read. It is republished here in its entirety.

No comments: